Monday, June 16, 2014

Web update: 6/17/2014

Hopping on the project has been pretty easy, the existing code is easy to understand, and making changes is not hard at all. I've started with cleaning up the login page, and it is at a point that I'm happy with at the current time; maybe in the future I will go back and fix some more things, but in the meantime I will be starting work on the main page, which is almost entirely the song queue for all users.

The current color scheme is a purple and gold and could use some tweaking (please send feedback), but currently it gets the idea across. Beyond that I'll be looking into improvements for the youtube player and possibly attempt to add soundcloud, vimeo, or some other media base to the project.

-Wyler

(Blog updates will be coming more frequently)

No comments:

Post a Comment